Thursday, November 19, 2009

Planning to go to Johannesburg this December ?



Johannesburg is a bustling city, but during the month of December most residents prefer to go the coastal regions such as Durban and Cape Town.  This makes the hotels in Johannesburg cheaper in December than other periods. 

May I suggest you take advantage and stay in top class hotels such as the Incontinental Sandton Towers for very low rates (+-$100) which are otherwise impossible to secure and simply enjoy the luxuries that life has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am planning a several week trip to Johannesburg, and then Cape Town from my native New York City in February. I will be in Johannesburg for about a week. I am now trying to find a hotel to stay in, and cannot find any conclusive information as to which area is best, other than Downtown is not the greatest area.
    Many hotels with great reviews are located in or around Sandton, but I am less concerned with the hotel and more concerned with the surrounding area and it's proximity to attractions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for imparting such important information at all. Nice post! your blog is also impressive one.My friend is sitting near me also appreciate your information and blog.

    ReplyDelete